About Surfers Manor Hotel
Friendly, welcoming and cozy are only a few words to describe this brightly yellow painted, quaint hotel that offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation. Surfers Manor prides itself in being secluded, intimate and quiet. It is a place to come to when you want to unwind and become one with nature. The warm atmosphere, beautiful tropical décor, comfortable accommodations, scrumptious meals and a little bit of adventure are all integral parts of a break at this laid-back hotel.
Located in Eleuthera Island Shores, Gregory Town, the Manor is a perfect location from which to venture and discover all of Eleuthera’s natural wonders and attractions. Enjoy a short scenic nature trail from Surfers Manor to the world famous Surfer’s Beach on Eleuthera’s northern shores. Surfer’s Beach has been compared to Hawaii’s thunderous shoreline and is becoming just as sought after by devoted surfers and amateurs alike. It is where you can ride the waves, boogie board or snorkel the cove.
Guests can also search for pirates’ treasure at the Hatchet Bay Caves, which was rumored to be a favorite playground for pirates and now fascinates geology fans with its stalagmites formations. Alternatively, enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Glass Window Bridge, relax in the natural saunas of the Queen’s Baths or tour the Pineapple Fields in Gregory Town.
We recommend renting a vehicle prior to arrival so that you will be able to explore the 110 miles of the beautiful island of Eleuthera. We offer rental cars, bicycles, surf boards & snorkel equipment on property for our guests’ convenience.
After a long day of exploration, stop in at the Manor’s Restaurant and Bar and make some local friends while enjoying one of our many exotic tropical drinks served from our friendly bartender. Feast on delicious Bahamian dishes cooked to perfection from our in-house restaurant or simply lounge around and enjoy our beautifully landscaped surroundings while reading a book or taking a nap in our relaxing atmosphere.
We, at the Manor, want to help you fall in love with the magical island of “Freedom” with its dozens of beautiful, sandy, secluded beaches and the friendliest people that you will ever meet.
It is here at Surfers Manor where you will “Enter as a visitor and depart as a member of the Surfers Manor Family!”
Just call or make your reservation online now!
- Recently Modernized Comfortable Rooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Satellite TV With Over 300 Channels
- Spacious Showers With Adjustable Settings
- Ironing Boards
- Luggage Racks
- All Rooms Are Non-Smoking
- Smoke Detectors
- MP3 Radio Alarm Clocks
- Breakfast Tables
- Maid Service
- Recently Renovated
- Visa & MasterCard Accepted
- Lounge and Bar with Satellite
- Onsite Restaurant
- Rental Cars
- Free Parking
- Surf Board & Snorkel Equipment Rentals
- Groups Welcome
- Meals For Groups
- Tourist Information
- Front Desk – Fax, Printing & Photocopying Service
- Front Desk – Safety Deposit Box
- Luggage Hold
- Wake Up Service
- Room Service
- Laundry Cleaning Service
- Rollaway Beds – Available Upon Request
Restaurant & Bar
Our restaurant specializes in the creative cooking of mouthwatering Bahamian and American cuisine. For a casual dining experience, Surfers Manor Restaurant and Bar is located next to the lobby. Lunch and Dinner is served from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM. We also honor room service upon request.
Our restaurant and full service bar provides authentic Bahamian meals that rival any on the island. Inspired by the splendor and availability of the freshest local ingredients and products, we present one of the best seafood dining on the island. From lobster to conch, our chef provides a unique blend of spices and herbs to ensure the unique tastes of Eleuthera. You can try out such foods as peas ‘n’ rice, cracked conch, or our Bahamian “rock lobster”. Enjoy the taste of fresh fish combined with the seasonal spices and you are sure to have an appetizing experience! Our menu also provides a variety of traditional American cuisine that you can enjoy at the table or at the bar watching your favorite show or sports event on our satellite TV. The menu includes appetizers, salads, and sandwiches that you can enjoy.
We also boast one of the best stocked bars on the island. Come and enjoy our friendly bartender and have one of our many exotic tropical drinks. Have a Kalik! The beer of The Islands of the Bahamas. A light wheat beer that will make you doubt drinking dark beer again! From spirits, wine, beer, and juices, we most likely will be able to cater to any variety of drinks you may have to request. Better yet, make up your own drink and add it on to our bar menu…. that is, if it tastes good!
Happy Hour Daily 4 – 6 PM
Bingo Nights on Thursday 6 PM – 9 PM
- Surf Lessons
- Massages (Onsite)
Planning a meeting or trip? Or how about a wedding? Even if you are planning a vacation with a group of friends or with several families, Surfers Manor can help you. Please fill out the group request form and one of our sales representatives will respond within 24 hours. Just tell us your needs and we will do the rest.
Email us at : email@example.com
Making car rental reservations is easy. Simply fill out the car request form below or book online via our online booking system.
Be prepared to pay anywhere between $5.00 to $6.00 per gallon of gas on the island. ALWAYS REMEMBER – drive on the LEFT side of the road. All of our vehicles have maps of the island and locations of the gas stations.
- Car (Honda Fits or Similar) – $ 65 Daily or $ 385 Weekly
- Jeep (Honda CRV or Similar) – $ 75 Daily or $ 450 Weekly
- Mini Van (Honda Stream or Similar) – $ 85 Daily or $ 510 Weekly
- Baby Car Seat – $ 10 Daily or $ 50 Weekly
- Payment Method: Visa or MasterCard Only
- Driving Age: 25 years or older
- Additional Authorized Drivers: $10 per day or a weekly rate of $50.
- Gasoline Policy: Vehicle must be returned with same amount of gasoline when rented or local refueling charges applies.
- Vehicles must be returned in the same condition received. Staining, scrapings, mashes or internal damage will be charged to customer.
- Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation, 24 hours must be given to avoid a cancellation charge of one (1) day rental.
- MANAGEMENT reserves the right to refuse rental to any individual who is unable to satisfy credit requirements or other criteria.
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Airport, Airline & Transportation To Eleuthera
Eleuthera has three major airports. They are listed in order of distance from Surfers Manor.
Northern Eleuthera Airport (ELH): 1-242-335-1242
Governor’s Harbour Airport (GHB): 1-242-332-2321
South Eleuthera Airport / Rock Sound (RSD): 1-242-334-2177
Ferries are a common mode of transportation in The Bahamas for locals and travelers. The Fast Ferry service is designed to help you island hop between designated main islands, while local ferries serve as water taxis that take you and locals to and from neighboring cays of a main island.
- Book By Date :Now - July 31st, 2017
- Travel By Date : Now - October 31st, 2017
- Blackout Dates : June 30th, 2017 - July 4th,2017
- Welcome Drink
- Run Of House Rooms
- Early Check-In (Based on Availability)
- Late Check-Out (Based on Availability)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Add A Car Rental For $50 Per Day
- Book By Date :May 1, 2017– June 30, 2017
- Travel By Date :May 1, 2017– July 31, 2017
- Blackout Dates :June 1 – 5, 2017 and June 30 – July 5, 2017
- Minimum Stay :2 Consecutive Nights
- The Surfers Manor Private Pilot Deal offer is based on single or double occupancy bookings for a minimum 2-night or longer air-inclusive stay.
- Offer redeemable by a licensed private pilot only; upon check-in please present:
- Copy of the Bahamas Customs stamped C7A receipt in the name of the travelling party.
- Copy of the stamped Bahamas immigration form in the name of the travelling party.
- Offer limited to one flight per month (30 days)
- Offer not combinable with any other offers This offer may not be combined with any other Bahama Out Islands Promotion Board air/fee/fuel credit promotional offer.
- Not applicable for group bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled at any time.
- Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Book By Date :July 1st, 2016- June 30th, 2017
- Travel By Date : July 1st, 2016 - October 21st, 2017
- Blackout Dates : December 21st, 2016 - January 1st, 2017; April 13th, 2017 - April 16th, 2017 and June 30th, 2017 - July 4th, 2017
- Book By Date :July 1st, 2016 - June 30th, 2017
- Travel By Date : July 1st, 2016 - October 31st, 2017
- Blackout Dates : December 21st, 2016 - January 1st, 2017; April 13th 2017 - April 16th, 2017 and June 30th, 2017 - July 4th, 2017
Room on website was different price but they did compromise . Floydana did rent us a car for a reasonable rate,which we needed as there were No eating places close by. First night we ate at hotel with No other guest food took 2 hours and it was very ordinary . They were very obliging for breakfast and both Floyd and his daughter were nice . I guess or expectations should have been lower then it would have been fine by Bahamian standards.
RochelleMiami Beach, Florida
Surfers Manor and the people who run it are terrific! Awesome place, clean and welcoming. Definitely stop in for dinner and/or drinks at the bar. Floyida was incredibly friendly, helpful, professional & accommodating, and was even able to work out transportation to the airport which saved us what would have been $50 for the cab ride. Thanks again for making our visit great!
HMWFlagler Beach, Florida
I stayed at Surfers Manor for 1 week in December 2015 and it was great. Clean, quiet and very laid back. Floyd (the owner) was a good host and an even better chef. Gregory town is 5 minutes drive and Surfers Beach is about a 15 minute walk. Would stay again. Recommended!
PatrickLondon, United Kingdom
We stayed a week after another trip was canceled and we had to find a place at the last minute. After one night we decided to stay the whole week because it was centrally located to all the things we wanted to see and do on Eleuthera and they had a very reasonable rate. But what really sold us on the place was the friendly and helpful staff. It's really almost like staying at a family home. Rooms are basic looking but had everything we needed to feel comfortable and at home for a week. The food was also good and we watched several games at the bar while Floyd served us dinner. (Then he joined us to watch, and when we said good night he would ask what we wanted for breakfast.) Loved the whole experience!
We stayed at Surfers Manor one night while traveling through Eleuthera. Surfers Manor is a quiet hotel in a quiet part of Eleuthera. The hotel is simple, very clean and is run by wonderfully warm people. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Everything is made fresh to order with the best ingredients. Down a paved- then unpaved-then sandy path is a beautiful, nearly private beach. We snorkeled (we had our own gear) and saw some great fish. We loved our time at Surfers Manor.
If you have any comments or questions about our hotel or website, please fill out the form and submit it. Surfers Manor is always striving for improvement, please email your comments so we can make your stay the best on the island.
P.O. Box EL – 25511
Eleuthera Island Shores, Gregory Town
: (242) 335-5300
: (242) 335-5301